Higher National Diploma In Performing Arts
BTEC edexcel, UK
Duration: 24 month
What is the course about?
This course will give you the chance to gain academic qualifications and provide you with relevant practical experience to pursue a career within the art industry. It will also provide you with a qualification that can lead to higher education. The diploma is of 18 units which follows the BTEC syllabus. The BTEC HND Performing Arts is an internationally accepted and accredited qualification.
Entry Requirements for this course
- Higher Secondary School Certificate(H.S.C/A. Level).
- A BTEC National Diploma in an Performing Arts discipline.
- Minimum Requirement: G.P.A 3.50 in both H.S.C & S.S.C.
- Group: Any.
- You should be a minimum of 18 years old.
Note:Candidates with grades below those stated above will be offered the BTEC National Diploma programme, subject to the relevant requirements
- Advertisements / Marketing
- Teaching College (BTEC) Post Scho
- Arts / Stage Administrator.
- Acting: T V stage, film, corporate functions
- Theatre craft: stage building; lights etc.,
- Educational / Industrial / Children’s Theatre
- Revues, Shows, Musicals, etc.,
- Voice over's for TV ads, Documentaries
- Set Design, Studio classes e.g. make up, various forms of performance