Higher National Diploma in Creative Media Production
The Higher National Diploma (HND) in Creative Media Production is a specialist vocational program, linked to professional body requirements and with a strong work related emphasis. After the completion of the course,
Graduates will be able to gain direct access to the extended final year of the BA (Hons) in Media and Communications or they are able to broaden their career pathways in Multimedia Industry.
BTEC edexcel, UK
Duration: 24 month
Total Unit: 18
What is this course about?
The Higher National Diploma (HND) in Creative Media Production is a special program linked to professional body requirements and with strong work related emphasis. After the completion of the course, Graduates will be able to gain access to the extended final year of the BA (Hons) in Media and Communication or they are able to broaden their career pathways in Multimedia Industry.
Entry Requirements for this course
- Higher Secondary School Certificate(H.S.C/A. Level).
- A BTEC National Diploma in an creative arts and media industries discipline
- Minimum Requirement: G.P.A 3.50 in both H.S.C & S.S.C.
- Group: Any.
- You should be a minimum of 18 years old.
Note:Candidates with grades below those stated above will be offered the BTEC National Diploma programme, subject to the relevant requirements
Successful completion of the HND Creative Media Production course will enable you to progress on to the second or third year of a BA (Hons) in Creative Media or Film Making course. Alternatively you may wish to progress directly into employment.
- Previous students on a similar course have gained employment as multimedia creative’s, advertisers, web designers and developers and work for companies such as Studio On and Synergy in Belfast.
- The course provides a wide range of skills which can be applied to a variety of careers in media e.g. Media Production & Management, Account Management, and Advertising, , public relations.
- Camera Person, Audio person, Video editor
- To progress onto a wide range of technical, supervisory and managerial roles within the digital media sector.