United College of Aviation, Science and Management is a sister concern of City Group and a member of Omar Sultan Foundation in Bangladesh. The college is situated in its own premises at Uttara, Sector-3 and 1.5 km east of Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport, Dhaka, Bangladesh.
The necessity of establishing an Aeronautical Institute was felt in late eighties. In absence of such an institution, Bangladeshi students had been graduating from foreign institutions. With a view to meet the increasing demand in Aviation sector, OS-City Group established the United College of Aviation, Science & Management that promises to provide facilities for higher Technical Education in Aeronautical Engineering for both home and abroad students. The motto of UCASM is "Achieving Excellence Together." Accordingly, the UCASM has been imparting knowledge on Aeronautical Engineering along with Aviation Management to the mass students of Bangladesh and the neighboring countries for the upcoming aviation sector in Asia.
To educate the poor and talented students of Bangladesh in order to meet present requirements in technology & aviation sector at a lower cost and time.
1. The growing need of aircraft maintenance and aviation management throughout the world is a prime importance of the age to be fulfilled. But our poor students cannot afford to fulfill their aims because of non availability of proper institute and financial supports.
2. UCASM is apioneer to build up students of different level as an Aeronautical Engineer, Aviation Administrator, Aviation Manager and other important positions in aviation sectors at less cost and time.
3. The program allows students to build upon the practical aviation maintenance knowledge and skill with the course related to advanced aviation, business, and management.
4. Students will acquire business and managerial skills, knowledge in the field of aviation managements as well as social and intercultural skills, qualifying them to take leading position in national and international airlines.
5. To provide a high level education with a special focus on aviation management which enables the students to recognize and solve problems independently by applying scientific concepts of Airlines cost Management, Airport planning and design standard, Airport and Cargo Management, Airlines Marketing.